Data recovery has always been a top concern for WhatsApp users, and so have FM WhatsApp users. We often forget to back up our data regularly. And we accidentally cleaned up those data records due to our negligence. If you are using FM WhatsApp 2023 and would like to know how to back up your data on FM WhatsApp, then you can find the answer in this article.
It is very simple to perform backup data in FM WhatsApp.
FM WhatsApp Official
Official Website: fmws.app
Visit Here for more info about FM WhatsApp
There are only a few steps in this process and I will guide you in detail.
- Open your FM WhatsApp and click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen
- Slide to the bottom and select Settings, then click on Chat
- You can see the Chat Backup, click on it
- Click on the green button BACKUP to start the BACKUP process
- Next, you need a file manager that can access the internal storage. ES File Explorer is a good one. You can download it from the Google Play Store.
- Once ES File Explorer has been successfully downloaded, open the application. Click on Internal Storage, which will give ES File Explorer access to all files stored on the device’s internal storage.
- Next, find a folder called “FM WhatsApp” in the internal storage, select the folder and click on “Rename” below.
- Rename the file to “WhatsApp”. The file now still contains all the data from FM WhatsApp. All you need to do is delete the suffix “FM” from the file.
After completing the above steps, you now download and install the official WhatsApp.
If you followed the WhatsApp system and performed each step correctly, then a new window will pop up next to restore the existence of the backup.
Now choose to restore. The time the process takes depends on the size of your backup file.
You can click the buttom below to find out the details of FM WhatsApp latest version.