FM WhatsApp In addition to the main function of chatting, most commonly, people love to share different types of images, videos on the FM WhatsApp status to express their mood or thought, which is the best possible way to make users to say what they want. Adding a music from your favourite song list to the video as your status background music is a great thing to express yourselves more visual.
However, we find that there are still some users are trying to figure out how to add music in FM WhatsApp status. Therefore, here, we’ll share two ways in which how to add your own custom or favorite music in your FM WhatsApp status.
FM WhatsApp Official
Official Website: fmws.app
Visit Here for more info about FM WhatsApp
Add music in FM WhatsApp status, there are two following methods.
- Step 1: Play your favourite song in your mobile device.Select a music player app from your device and play the song you want to add to your FM WhatsApp status. And keep playing in the background and open the FM WhatsApp app at the same time. You need to notice that you should play the song using speakers and not your headset whether it is wired or wireless. ( Tip: Try to play the audio source with better sound quality)
- Step 2: Record the music in FM WhatsApp.Come to the FM WhatsApp application page first. And you make sure the song is playing in the background . Next, click “ My status” option to add status, and start recording your status. ( Tip: Make sure the music playback is at its maximum volume level. It will make the recording music have the better sound quality)
- Step 3: After finish recorded, you can check if everything is in the right order, then click the Green arrow ( at the bottom of the screen) and send. Let everyone in your list can see your new status.
- Step 1: Go to download and install your favourite Video Editor App.
- Step 2: Recording your status video without music.
- Step 3: Add Music to Status in FM WhatsApp with a Video Editor App.
- Step 4: Open FM WhatsApp and click “ My status” to add status update to upload the edited video from the downloaded Video Editor App. Then, click the green “Arrow” icon ( at the bottom of the screen) to share your status with your friends.
Updating and Sharing our FM WhatsApp status from time to time is also the better way to make a connection between yourself and friends. This way can make friends more understand each other better about what are they thinking or doing now. So, now that you know how to add music in FM WhatsApp status, why don’t you try to post your first status with music to your friend now?
You can click the button below to find out the details of FM WhatsApp latest version.