Have you ever heard of features like Caller ID, custom themes, and hiding your online status? If you know WhatsApp, but have never heard of FM WhatsApp, then you’ve come to the right place. You will find all of these features on FM WhatsApp. In this blog, I will briefly explain what is FM WhatsApp used for？ What features does it have? The blog will help you gauge the value of FMWA.
FM WhatsApp Official
Official Website: fmws.app
Here for more info about FM WhatsApp.
What is FM WhatsApp used for？
FM WhatsApp is the same program as WhatsApp for communicating with your contacts. It supports voice notes, images, videos, documents etc. FM WhatsApp is a mod for WhatsApp which implements more advanced changes and improvements to some of the features of the original WhatsApp. It is a free application for user. With the use of FM WhatsApp you will enjoy many customisation options, secure privacy features and the ability to remove many of WhatsApp’s current limitations.
What features does it have?
- Send large files: allow to send files up to 100MB files,even send up to 700MB of video.
- High quality stuff: ablity to send refined and high-quality image. Image recipients can also view images with enhanced resolution.
- Maintains privacy：hide double ticks, profiles picture, and Blue ticks too. In addition, you can hide your online status and hide last seen.
- Cool animations: more options for stickers, emjis, and GIF. This can greatly increase the enjoyment of your conversations with friends
- Extra characters：increased character limit of 255 characters on status. Only 139 characters are allowed on WhatsApp.
- More kanguages: available in multiple languages.When you conversation. No more worries about language when you meet people from other countries.FM WhatsApp has a lot of surprising features. If you’d like to learn more about it, go to our home page for a more detailed article or download the link below to start your exploration!
FM WhatsApp has a lot of surprising features. If you’d like to learn more about it, go to our home page for a more detailed article or download the link below to start your exploration!