You may have tried backing up your FM WhatsApp chats to Google Drive, but failed. That’s because FM WhatsApp doesn’t support Google Drive backup, but which doesn’t mean we can’t backup our chat data to Google Drive. Here is a step-by-step guide to easily back up your FM WhatsApp chats to Google Drive.
FM WhatsApp Official
Official Website: fmws.app
Visit Here for more info about FM WhatsApp
STEP 1. Back up FM WhatsApp chat to WhatsApp
- Open the settings in FM WhatsApp and back up your chat data. The backed up chat data is stored in the file manager of your mobile device.
- Download WhatsApp from Google Play. Do not open WhatsApp after installation.
- Open File Manager and go to the FM WhatsApp directory. Copy the backup you just made, which is saved in the folder MSGSTORE.DB.CRYPT12
- Once copied successfully, go to the WhatsApp directory and paste it.
- Now open the installed WhatsApp and register a new WhatsApp account with the number that is tied to your FM WhatsApp account. Next allowed to resume backed up when the system asking . You have now completed all your backup data.
STEP 2. Back up to Google Drive
- Open WhatsApp, click on setting, go to chat, click on Chats backup and finally select backup to Google Cloud
- Next, you just need to be patient and wait for the upload process.
If you are interested in FM WhatsApp, then you can try to download it. I will put a download button for the latest version of FM WhatsApp APK below.
no rating based on votes